Statement of Purpose
The purposes for which the proposed incorporated association is to be established are:
- a) To develop and foster understanding of community issues and encourage public involvement in the development of the Mt Egerton Township and adjoining areas.
- b) To conduct and support projects that will be beneficial to the community, and to improve and protect all aspects of the environmental amenity and well being of residents.
- c) To hold social functions which further good relationships among members, families, friends and townspeople.
- d) To subscribe to, become a member of and co-operate with any other Association, whether incorporated or not, whose object further our aims.
- e) To enter in arrangements with any Government or local authority that help further the aims of the Association and fulfil the obligations that these arrangements require.
- f) To invest and deal with and money of the Association not immediately required, in such a manner as may from time to time be thought fit by the Association.
- g) To borrow or raise money either alone or jointly with any other person or legal entity in such a manner as may be thought properly the Association.
- h) To raise money in the form of Annual Subscriptions and donations or otherwise decided by the Association.
- i) To print and publish newspapers, periodicals or leaflets that the Association may think desirable for the promotion of the purposes of the Association.
- j) To make donations for any charitable or community purposes that the Association decides.
- k) To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects and the exercise of the powers of the Association
- l) To obtain from any government or authority, all rights privileges and concessions which the Association may think is desirable to obtain.